[Asterisk-Users] Problem parsing unusual SIP/SDP

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Mar 23 11:49:53 MST 2005

Stewart Nelson wrote:

> I'm running Asterisk at Home (Asterisk 1.0).  Is it possible that this bug
> has already been fixed in a later version (I can't find anything that
> seems relevant at bugs.digium.com)?

This issue (multiple c= lines) has already been fixed in CVS HEAD (if
'pedantic' SIP parsing is enabled), but the fix was not backported to
the stable branch.

You are welcome to enter a bug in the Mantis bugtracker to request that
the same fix be put into the stable branch, but there may be some
opposition since that would potentially change existing behavior there.