[Asterisk-Users] BV This morning

Don Nightingale asterisk at lakkadoo.com
Wed Mar 23 11:39:41 MST 2005

Same problem here.  I'm registered and get the same recording.

* sends a 104 REGISTER and get a 200 OK back.

sip show registry show this:

Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.broadvoice.com:5060         xxxxxxxxxx at s       105 Registered

I'm still looking to it, anyone else seen this?