[Asterisk-Users] IPSwitchBoard-BETA Update

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Wed Mar 23 11:32:38 MST 2005

Hi list!

I don't have any experience with such switchboards and have some questions
on the setup.

What am I supposed to fill in at "Monitored extension"? Is that the number
of the phone on my desk or a separate (new) telephone number that I should
assign to the manager?

Then a general question, using the switchboard, is it possible to edit the
database that asterisk uses that allows me to assign names to incoming
phone numbers?

Thanks!