[Asterisk-Users] music on hold issue

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Wed Mar 23 11:31:41 MST 2005

Hello,

I am configuring an ACD and have created queues, extensions and agents correctly (at least basic functionality is working).

I added an mp3 file to the /var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/ directory and configured it on agents.conf

When I user calls and is on the queue, he starts listening to the mp3 file perfectly. But then the music stops, and only continues while the user speaks on the microphone. That is, the music goes on as the user speaks and not continuously.

Does anybody have any clue about this?

I read something about configuring timing, using a zaptel or usb (i have an usb in my dev't environment), but I don't know if this is related to my problem and couldn't find details on how to do it....

Thank you
Dov