[Asterisk-Users] Need some help

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 09:49:37 MST 2005

Hi all

I have a couple of questions maybe you guys can help me with them

I have sip phones ,  SER server , Asterisk.

what is the best way to do that (also with accounting and authentication).

which one of those options
1)  sipphone -> SER -> ASTERISK -> SER -> PSTN

2)  sipphone -> SER ->ASTERISK ->PSTN

on the first option i am trying to return the call to the ser after it's pass the asterisk for some routing solutions and accounting. but i have some problems to hear the other side.

Thanks for any advice