[Asterisk-Users] Wilcard X100P doesn't hang up when in Voicemail() and calling party hangs up.

David Hill asterisk at binarystorm.net
Wed Mar 23 07:02:27 MST 2005

Asterisk 1.0.6-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC7k is installed

I have a x100p card and it doesn't detect a hangup from the calling
party when going in voicemail(). My PSTN provider is sending open loop
disconnect (voltage decrease for a given moment of time). Actually
Progress Detection is HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL so it should not be required
to fix this problem. I wonder if disconnect supervision is the same as
open loop disconnection. Actually, the service is ok from my POTS
provider. I did put an AbsoluteTimeout on the voicemail() but is not a
viable solution as for if somebody wants to leave a 10mn message, he
wont be able to do so.