[Asterisk-Users] Playback of sound files but no sound

Bart Van Daal B.Vandaal at edpnet.net
Wed Mar 23 06:40:58 MST 2005

Thanks for your answer,

I've compiled and loaded 'ztdummy' but still no sound.
here's the relevant portion of lsmod:
ztdummy                 2464   0  (unused)
wcusb                  19552   0  (unused)
zaptel                178752   0  [ztdummy wcusb]
i810_audio             28824   0  (autoclean)
ac97_codec             16840   0  (autoclean) [i810_audio]
soundcore               6436   2  (autoclean) [i810_audio]
usb-uhci               25740   0  [ztdummy]
Maybe a irrelevant question but do I need alsa or oss (alsa.conf oss.conf)
to play back these sound files?

thanks again,
Bart