[Asterisk-Users] FXS FXO

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 04:39:46 MST 2005

to connect to an extension line on you analogue pbx you need an FXO card in
your asterisk box. If your analogue pbx has ISDN capabilities then you may
be able to connect the two together via an additional isdn card in your
analogue pbx and asterix box  and a  x over cable which would be a far
better solution.

Chris