[Asterisk-Users] Feedback on CBMySql, MeetMe2 and web interface

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Mar 23 03:16:29 MST 2005

The warnings are semi-bogus, since the dbtype can be
either MySQL or Postgress.

Beyond the fact that the warnings refer to Postgres when
using MySQL, it appears that these config Options are not
set.

port=
sequence=
dbtable=

Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kris
Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:47 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Feedback on CBMySql, MeetMe2 and web
interface

Actually I'm using mysql.  I couldn't get it to compile w/o the pq libs
though so I had to install postgress.  It's connecting to mysql, but I
do get this stuff in the console:

Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1426 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database port not specified.  Using default 5432.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1441 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database table not specified.  Using default meetme_user.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: app_meetme2.c:1456 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database sequence not specified.  Using default
id_meetme_user.
Mar 23 03:43:16 WARNING[6356]: config_old.c:39 ast_destroy: ast_destroy
is deprecated, use ast_config_destroy instead!
 [app_cbmysql.so] => (Conference Bridge MySQL)

Kris

Dan Austin wrote:
> Just a guess, but you are using Postgres?  When I started
> working on/with the MeetMe2 gui I saw the same problem, found
> in the archives that others were seeing it and that using MySQL
> just worked.
>
> I tested with Postgres and confirmed that sql updates were not
> being written back to the database, but queries worked fine.
> It might be a permissions problem or a malformed query.  Fixing
> it is next on my list, since I think I want to use a few of
> the more advanced Postgres features to extend the functionality
> of the interface.
>
> Dan

Talk,
> or Kicking users).
>
> I can see whose in the conferece and see if they are a user or admin
> though.
>
> kRis
>
> Dan Austin wrote:
>
>>I've had 50+ people download the web components, and other
>>than reports of compile issues, I have not heard if this
>>collection has worked for anyone.
>>
>>I do plan to keep updating the * applications and the web
>>pages, but I have almost meet all of our internal requirements
>>and wonder if anyone else is finding it usefull.
>>
>>My focus has been and will likely stay on the user interface,
>>since I have the apps doing most of what we want and need.
>>
>>About a week ago I uploaded a new tar.gz of the web interface
>>that added sort and page breaks to the Update/Delete conference
>>listings.  My next update will integrate the participants caller
>>ID into the Monitor component, but that is my last planned
>>non-bug fix update.  If there is something else the wbe interface
>>should provide, I would love to hear about it.
>>
>>If no one has been able to make it work, well that would be good
>>feedback too.
>>
>>Dan

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: