[Asterisk-Users] Some audio problems

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 02:42:44 MST 2005

Hi all.

I have a problem to hear one side, when the second is working fine.

softphone  ->  ser -> asterisk (IVR) -> extension in IVR -> ser -> pstn -> regular phone.

The audio which coming from regular phone i can hear without problem, but the audio from softphone i can not hear in the regular phone.

here is the log what i am receiving:

9 headers, 9 lines
Found RTP audio format 8
Found RTP audio format 101
Peer audio RTP is at port xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27232
Found description format telephone-event
Capabilities: us - 0xc (ulaw|alaw), peer - audio=0x8 (alaw)/video=0x0 (nothing), combined - 0x8 (alaw)
Non-codec capabilities: us - 0x1 (g723), peer - 0x1 (g723), combined - 0x1 (g723)
set_destination: Parsing <sip:phonenumber at realm;ftag=as4783926c;lr=on> for address/port to send to
set_destination: set destination to serserverip, port 5060

inside sip.conf

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw