[Asterisk-Users] Is there a way to get inserted into an LEC's CLIDB?

Matt Klein mklein at nmedia.net
Tue Mar 22 20:16:09 MST 2005

NeuStar also offers CNAM db services, but VeriSign pays you for your cnam
listings as they receive reciprocal compensation for their databases,
probably charging rbocs, clecs etc per query.. I'm not sure about NeuStar
or how they handle this, but I'm almost positive that they provide cnam
updates as well... I'd look into both to get comparitive pay-outs. One of
the two may also have limits, meaning you'll need to list 50+ or 500+
lines.. and not just 10. I'm not sure on that either.

Verisign seemed pretty easy going in that respect.

Simple stuff. If you leave a voicemail for verisign sales, they generally
contact you within 30 min during business hours. Don't bother filling out
the online inquiry page.... it's a dead end.

-m

"Yeah, we rocked the vote all right. Those little
bastards betrayed us again."
- Hunter S. Thompson on the 2004 election.