[Asterisk-Users] Is there a way to get inserted into an LEC's CLIDB?

Tom Samplonius tom.samplonius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:38:10 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:39:04 -0800, Kris Boutilier
<Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca> wrote:
> [...]

  Sometimes you get the feature without knowing it.

  I had be using a group of two PRIs for more than a year on a Nortel
PBX.  After I started testing with Asterisk through a AS5300 gateway,
I quickly noticed that I could present any calling number.

Tom