[Asterisk-Users] No Echo But Broken Audio

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Tue Mar 22 18:58:49 MST 2005

Hi there,
  I have suceseffuly installed Asterisk with a TDM22B and two sip phones
(Polycom300 and Xlite). My provider is Broadvoice and I am having a heck of
a time with the audio. All of my calls are broken up and sometimes really
tough to hear.

My CLI> 'sip show peers'  has me usually at OK(128ms) connection with
Broadvoice.

I do have the same issue with my Analog phone plugged into my TDM22B.

Any suggestions on where to look to debug this would be great.

This is an install from CVS-HEAD on 3-21-2005. I'll post my sip.conf just in
cast anyone sees anything odd in it.

Thanks,
  -Scott

[general]