[Asterisk-Users] multiline, cordless, expandable phone system and asterisk message waiting

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Mar 22 16:20:03 MST 2005

Gotcha

However that's not going to work for me, I need a 2 line analog system that
works for me now, the Asterisk part is slowly coming along, I have a machine
and a couple of the intel based modems that are supposed to act like the
Wildcat cards.

I also have a lot of large projects with clients coming up in the next month
or 2 so my Asterisk building time is going to be limited for the next 6-8
weeks
 :-(

Plus I've got to deal with the fact that my GF will complain about too much
change too quickly, so I've got to build it, test (when she's at work) and
then deploy it when she's had the tutotial on how it all works.  You should
have seen what happened when I installed Mythtv, that was a bit of a fight,
now she tells all her friends about how cool mythtv is :-)

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting