[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 186

Daniel Burget dburget at browz.com
Tue Mar 22 15:37:00 MST 2005

It is not all that hard to do. Once you have all your phones setup with
their own extension. When a call comes in from say 6000

Exten => 6000,1,Dial(SIP/phone1&SIP/phone2&SIP/phone3,20)
Exten => 6000,2,Voicemail(vm#)
Exten => 6000,3,Hangup

This would ring SIP phones 1 through 3 all at the same time. Hope this
helps.

Dan

Message: 13