[Asterisk-Users] X100P voicemail volume too low (quiet)

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Mar 22 14:06:22 MST 2005

For what it's worth I have had this issue with voicemail in stable against T100P PRI interfaces for a long time. It affects the files when played back via a handset or via email/headphones. I had to switch the on-disk recording protocol to 'wav' from 'wav49' to get a consistent audio level on all recordings. 'gsm' produced the same behaviour as 'wav49'.