[Asterisk-Users] Quick Newbie Question - Auto Call Routing

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Tue Mar 22 13:57:32 MST 2005

Very possible. Its just a matter of assigning everyone their own extension,
then adding all of the extensions to a call group and setting the inbound
calling plan to go to the call group. Granted, thats easier said than done.
I could easily explain it with Asterisk at Home/AMP Interface but I'm not sure
how to do all of that manually.
-Kerry

  _____