[Asterisk-Users] VOIP - Billing Solutions with Asterisk?

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Tue Mar 22 13:16:38 MST 2005

Roman Zhovtulya wrote:

>What’ the web interface running on (JSP, PHP, ASP, etc)?

PHP. based in templates, RouteCall deal with all based in cdr, and the
system deals with the rest

you just need asterisk realtime (SORRY CVS HEAD)

I think that can be improved but u can have different rates for
"handling systems", can handled even some asterisk functions like
extensions, peers. etc. and the billing.

CDR information
Regards
Saul