[Asterisk-Users] Review: Asterisk at CeBIT 2005 / Asterisk at Linux-Tag 2005

Thilo Rößler thilo.roessler at linupfront.de
Tue Mar 22 13:00:27 MST 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2005 18:33 schrieb Nardis Dome:
> Can you please tell more about
> your demo-installation.

I try to be a little bit more precise :-)

We had an asterisk-server (HP-Server, Debian Sarge), a Siemens HiPath (cannot
tell about the exact version, have to look it up tomorrow). They were
connected via an ISDN-Card (Eicon 4BRI).
2 Siemens System-phones (old ones left over from HiCom-times) were connected
to the HiPath. 4 IP-Phones (2 SNOM, 2 Cisco) were connected to our ethernet.
Furthermore, we had an analog phone connected via a Fritz!Box ATA.
As a sub-PBX, an old Agfeo was connected to our asterisk. Just for fun, we
connected on old phone with a dial (don't know the proper englich term) to
it.
When somebody tried to dial a number "outside", the call was routed via the
internet-connection to another asterisk located in Darmstadt which then
passed the call to the PSTN.

Don't ask me about the names of the people who were impressed ... they were to
much ;-)

We did not try chan_cornet up to now. Maybe we'll do so in the future!

--
Thilo Rößler

Linup Front
Robert-Koch-Strasse 9