[Asterisk-Users] Help please for newb on Asterisk to Vonage

J W iiresonanceii at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:54:04 MST 2005

I just installed Asterisk on my server and I have Vonage softphone.

I need my Asterisk server to receive calls through the Vonage Softphone DID
and make outgoing calls through the Vonage ATA using an X100p to connect to
it. Can someone help me out on configuring this? I really need this for my
business and would greatly appreciate the help.