[Asterisk-Users] VOIP - Billing Solutions with Asterisk?

Roman Zhovtulya roman at fh-offenburg.de
Tue Mar 22 12:22:17 MST 2005

Hello,
I was in the same situation about half a year ago when I evaluated the
billing systems for our Asterisk setup.

Sice I was already putting the cdrs in MySQL and had all the users and
extensions there as well, my solution was to develop our own rating
engine (jsp - server-side-java- based) and integrate it into our
existing portal solution, where we keep all the users, etc.

It works really good and allows a real-time view on all the costs,
duration, etc of the calls made.

All the statistic is neatly displayed in the web-front-end where every
user can see all their information.

If you are interested in taking a look at our solution, just mail me at
roman at fh-offenburg.de and I’ll get you a test account.

Roman