[Asterisk-Users] Callgroups Question

Franco Bellagamba fbellagamba at ssatelital.com.ar
Tue Mar 22 11:44:18 MST 2005

I have the following setup:

One SER box than manages the client connections and registration, and one Asterisk box, that serves as an "application server" and virtual PBX server. It might have multiple vPBX.
The problem is, the asterisk box doesnt knows anything about the SIP users, just knows about extensions. i.e. it has almos nothing in sip.conf regardin peers.
I am trying to set up call pickup in this sceneario. Anybody knows how to do it?
I dont see any solution using "pickupgroup" and "callgroup" in sip.conf.

Tks in adv.
Franco