[Asterisk-Users] Setting MWI on legacy PBX

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Tue Mar 22 11:46:10 MST 2005

Yeah, that sounds like pretty much exactly what I need.  How did you handle
the timing?  I tried just throwing all the call files in at once, but
Asterisk doesn't take kindly to that.  It tries to dial them all at once and
I get "app_queue.c:374 in changethread: Can't change device '**Unknown**'
with no technology!" errors.