[Asterisk-Users] X100P voicemail volume too low (quiet)

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Tue Mar 22 10:46:52 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm running Asterisk 1.0.6 with zaptel 1.0.6 on Gentoo
Linux with a 2.6.11-gentoo-r2 SMP kernel (but no SMP
hardware) and mpg123 0.59s-r9.

When I leave a voicemail message via my X100P, the
message is way too quiet. I can barely hear it.

I googled this a bit, and I saw similar complaints with
older versions, but no resolutions. Also, many complained
that it was only too quiet via email, but checking the
message via SIP was OK. This isn't the case for me. It's
just too quiet all around.

However, if I LEAVE a message via SIP, it sounds fine.

Does anyone have any hints, tips, tricks, solutions?

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,