[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Zaptel on Mac G5 or Xserve

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Mar 22 10:32:07 MST 2005

There has been lots of discussion on the list about PC based hardware
problems.  It seems that the Mac is better designed to handle the IO
requirements demanded of an audio centric application like Asterisk.

I don't know the answer.  I haven't seriously touched a Mac in 20 years.  I
will probably be taking the plunge though.

Geoff