[Asterisk-Users] In Call functions

Vyom A vyom2k4 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 06:21:32 MST 2005

Hi all,

I want to know whether the following functions are already present in Asterisk (on SIP).

1.) To redirect a end-to-end call into a meetme room by pressing some key by either of the user (like Redirect Manager command)
2.) During a conference, invite more people by dialing their URI's when already in a call
3.) I dial a number on one phone and hang-up (maybe with a different keystroke), the call is connected to outside and my other phone (which told before hang-up) (Like Originate Manager command).

Or, can these be accomplished using the Dial plan itself?

Thanks and regards
Vyom