[Asterisk-Users] Flash pannel: time display

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:06:18 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:16:54 +0800, Ronald Wiplinger <ronald at elmit.com> wrote:
> I have three different time displays:
>
> Flash panel    caller 615     48:00
>                      called 620    58:18
> Snom phone shows for the same call   47:55
>
> Why is there a difference at all?

If you reload the panel, it will take the timer directly from
Asterisk. You can do a '
show channel SIP/xxx'  from asterisk's cli during the call and see
what does it say in Elapsed  Time.

It might be: 1) FOP bug, 2) SNOM bug, 3) Asterisk bug, 4) clock drift
on your server, 5) clock drift on your phone.

I had reports of bad timers within FOP but I was not able to fully
reproduce the problem. You better check from the cli and compare that
with FOP display or your SNOM phone, and tell us your results.

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina