[Asterisk-Users] IPSwitchBoard BETA

Ivan Meic (Vox Mundi) ivan at vox-mundi.net
Tue Mar 22 02:11:45 MST 2005

Hi Thorben,

Did you manage to take a look at I problem I described earlier ?
If a phone has more than one active call, only one call (the last one
received)
can be transferred. In attempt to transfer a remaining call IPSwitchBoard
will actually make a new call the number you were attempting to transfer
call to.

Also maybe it would be a good idea to somehow indicate a number of
active calls on each phone.

Sorry for bothering you, but as soon as some little details are solved
I can really make use of such an application.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Ivan