[Asterisk-Users] Review: Asterisk at CeBIT 2005 / Asterisk at Linux-Tag 2005

Thilo Rößler thilo.roessler at linupfront.de
Tue Mar 22 02:06:07 MST 2005

For all who are interested: A quick review of CeBIT 2005. :-)
CeBIT was a very successfull event. Most of the time, the asterisk-booth was
crowded with more people than we could talk to.
We had with us a demo-installation including different IP-phones, digital and
analog phones as well as a Siemens HiPATH PBX to which our Asterisk-server
served as a VoIP-gateway, and many people were impressed by the features as
well as the quality of calls.
We were happy to meet some other projects who thought about some kind of
integration (such as OpenGroupware) and others who considered contributing
HowTos, code and other things.
Anyone who is interested in joining in may visit asterisk-projekt.de

Now we are searching for volunteers who like to team up with us for Linuxtag
2005. We ourseleves can contribute or demo-installation and manpower for
organizing things.

Have a nice day :-)

--
Thilo Rößler