[Asterisk-Users] :: BIOS Motherboard Settings ::

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Mar 21 21:24:53 MST 2005

I have the same motherboard.  I put the card in the 2nd slot from the
bottom.  In this slot, if you look at the manual, it will possibly be in
conflict with some USB channels.  I believe I may have disabled one of
them but in any event I'm not using any USB devices.  Otherwise, I
didn't have to set up any special IRQ settings.

MARK.