[Asterisk-Users] I need use sip

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:40:42 MST 2005

Nice, gUys...

Don't pick on Raphael too much. It's an honest mistake. I remember
making some of those -- although not of this caliber -- when I first
learned English a few years back. You really feel stupid once you
realize it... and I don't think the hugs had an implied meaning
either... just a figure of speech in Brazil, I guess. So be nice,
gUys! OK? Nevertheless, it was a good laugh :-).

--Luki