[Asterisk-Users] Script to Authenticate User and Dial Out

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Mar 21 14:20:18 MST 2005

It seems the simplest approach is to create an extension(s) with the
password(s) and then if the incoming caller gets it correct, jump them
to another context.  Otherwise stay in the default context and give
default prompts.  I suppose you can find a way to read the password from
a DB or file or as you say, put it in a script.

[maincontext]

exten => 11112222,1,Goto(youwin,s,1)
exten => 22223333,1,Goto(youwin,s,1)
exten => s,1,Backgroun(vm-password)