[Asterisk-Users] zaptel PRI drivers

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Mon Mar 21 13:19:31 MST 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 09:09:16AM -0700, Tom wrote:
> Quoting Roger Gulbranson <roger at gulbranson.com>:
>
> > On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 19:03 +1100, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> >
> > > In case you need it, there are X servers available for MS Windows
> > > platforms as well. Used to be one called exceed, but that was about 10
> > > years ago, I just use linux on my desktop now instead :)
> >
> > CygWin (http://www.cygwin.com/) has X server support.
>
> Is it greatly improved in the last 6 months?
> We've tried the cygwin x server previously to no avail, the apps we need to run
> wouldn't run on cygwin's x.

Cygwin's X is basically Xorg's (formly XFree) X server so it is the industry
standard. It should generally have better support of various extensions than
other X servers availble on Windows. It should also be better tested with
various apps used on Linux.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | New signature for new address and  |  VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | new homepage                       | a Mutt's