[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : MeetMe - Web-MeetMe (through manager)

Areski areski at e-group.org
Mon Mar 21 12:21:58 MST 2005

Dear Sirs,

Recently, I see a big interest for the web-meetme2!
Many of you have faced to different problems on compilation,
installation! I believe the approach to integrate DB into
meet was not the right way and with the recent functions
offered by the manager is really easy to get the same application,
without any hack on asterisk (patch, Database, etc..)

So if you are interested by a UI to manage the conference rooms!
Mute-Unmute-Kick users... Check the Web-MeetMe.

to control your audience/users in the
conference room. That will allow you to have a visual presentation and
to control the conferences over the net.

Info & Screenshot:
http://areski.net/Web-MeetMe/about.php

Thanks to Matthew Asham for the phpagi API!

Waiting for your feedbacks.
Best regards,
Areski

Belaïd Arezqui