[Asterisk-Users] why even use SIP

Sys Admin topgun9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:13:37 MST 2005

well that was my another question I was thinking of starting one more
thread for that:

"Hard phone vs soft phone"

Forget older years but in 2005 do hard phones really add any value
over softphones.

The call center agents already have p4 2.4ghz with 512 MB ram Win2K
why not just get them a nice USB headset with a softphone IAX client,