[Asterisk-Users] US pstn => voip

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Mar 21 08:38:38 MST 2005

Get a "local" number for $3-$10/month with unlimited incoming minutes,
and the caller will surely pay the cost of the call (unless they're
"local").  If you have fewer than 100 minutes, go with a metered DID and
pay $1-$2/month plus around 1c/minute.  Or go with Stanaphone or IPKall
and get a "free" number (with the provision that neither of these may be
"forever").