[Asterisk-Users] mpg123 home music from stream

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Mon Mar 21 08:17:26 MST 2005

Matt wrote:

> Where is my MoH class?   I understand what's being done here... but I
> don't see where that is.. like for meetme conferences, and being
> placed on hold and such... which file?

"musiconhold.conf"

But once you get it going, it doesn't work anyway.
Would love to have someone prove me wrong.

Asterisk stops MOH (closes the stream) when channel hangs
up. This is great for all other MOH uses, but
drops the mp3 stream and doesn't reconnect to
streaming sever. (as noted in original patch/bug #413)

I was streaming XM radio thru MOH via shoutcast.
Unless someones fix this problem.