[Asterisk-Users] OT: "No authority found" connecting to Freshtel

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:53:46 MST 2005

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced problems as of the last couple of months
when outbound calling through Freshtel?

I've started getting a "No authority found" error. I've tried
contacting them, and they seem to have some serious communication
issues with their IT team, infact I think they have serious issues in
their IT team full stop. First they can't find my account in their DB,
and I keep being promised they will look into my problem and get back
to me, and of course they never do so I had no choice but to ask the
list just incase it's something on my end, which I seriously doubt as
I've triple checked everything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gonzalo