[Asterisk-Users] Polycom dhcpd.conf? [Or, "Some day, I'll figure this all out."]

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Sun Mar 20 19:35:26 MST 2005

 > Interesting... I'll stick with FTP anyway, since I can partially secure
 > it, and it works across NAT :-)

Kevin: I don't think Matt made himself quite clear enough -- going with
his dhcpd.conf setup works for FTP, regardless of what the option name
is; it's working great!  And I don't even have tftpd installed, much
less populated.  (Honestly, I'm not even sure the phone does TFTP; I did
an ethereal capture with my FTPd daemon down, and didn't even see any
TFTP attempts -- no UDP at all.)

In a nutshell, thanks, Matt and Kevin -- your help is super-duper
appreciated, and I would have spent a lot longer banging my head against
the monitor with your help...

-Ken