[Asterisk-Users] Parking a call in manager interface

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Mar 20 15:52:25 MST 2005

Thorben Jensen wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Thank you for your suggestion, it solved my problem. It's a shame that we
> have to make workarounds to make simple things like call parking work from
> the manager interface. I hope it will be solved in a future release.

There's now a growing group of us who make manager-based applications
that wish parking worked properly.

Maybe if we get a few more we will have enough to bombard the bugtracker!

I guess seeing as we're all programmers one of us should make a patch.
What I'm thinking is:

Application: ParkCall
Synopsis: ParkCall(announceChannel, parkChannel)
interface), you can pass in the channel to announce the parking
destination to as well as the channel that you would like to have
parked.  Bla bla bla

:)

--
Cheers,