[Asterisk-Users] TAPI

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Mar 20 14:33:57 MST 2005

I just installed tapi and some app called identapop pro. I havent tested
incoming calls yet but so far, I cant get calls out using outlooks.

I configured TAPI for asterisk inside outlooks and I set TAPI to these
configs:

TAPI connects using the manager to asterisk without problems.

As channels I configure this:
User channel: SIP/myphone and the phone actually rings when I tell outlook
to dial out.
Inbound channel: Zap/g1 but I havent tested this yet, please let me know if
it looks ok? I have a group defined as 1 wichi has 2 x100p cards.
Dial by context with nothing defined
Outbound channel: I use to have Zap/g1 but nothing happens, then I tried
forcing it to Zap/2 but this is what asterisk debug shows on the console:

voip*CLI>
    -- Lauching Dial(ZAP/20445513208717) on SIP/intruder1-2a89
Mar 20 15:23:58 NOTICE[18155]: app_dial.c:936 dial_exec_full: Unable to
create channel of type 'ZAP' (cause 0)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

So.. Anything looks bad?

Thx Guys!