[Asterisk-Users] VoIP service through Asterisk?

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Sun Mar 20 11:26:06 MST 2005

Ah! Thanks for the pointer. I was suspicious that I was unable to find
a page like that in the wiki, but I apparently was just using the wrong
keywords.

I looked at Asterisk at Home, but it seems to require a disk format, and I
don't have a spare box. I'm going to be running Asterisk alongside some
other things on my existing Linux box. Having the automated setup would
otherwise be great.

Thanks to everybody for your replies...great info!

-Pete