[Asterisk-Users] CallingCard Application

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 02:05:29 MST 2005

If you are familiar with this application i appreciate
any help you can offer me. I downloaded Areski_AGI,
AreskiCC_UI, and AreskiCC.psql and I followed the
installation procedures in INSTALL.TXT, but I don't
know what to do next. I am blank and there is no
user's guide. It would help a lot if you can tell me
how to set-up one calling card. What I need to do in
IAX.conf and what i should insert in the database