[Asterisk-Users] Some IAX questions

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sat Mar 19 21:47:49 MST 2005

Hi,

Is this a silly question? I am trying to come up with an elegant way of
joining a few small * servers in a peer to peer arrangement, and I am
just curious as to what algorithm * uses to determine which channel (and
therefore context) an inbound call belongs to (IAX and SIP)..

Also, knowing when name resolution happens would be beneficial if the
peer * boxes had dynamic IP's and dynamic dns ...

Thanks,
Tim