[Asterisk-Users] SIP <-> PSTN DTMF

goldhorse goldhorse at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 19 18:33:45 MST 2005

Hi,

I use a Handytone 486. While you have to configure dtmfmode=rfc2833 in
asterisk,
it will not work if you do not set the dtmf mode to "SIP info" in the
ATA itself.
So you might try different combinations fo dtmf modes in both asterisk
and
the phone you are using until you get the correct one.

Hope this helps

Daniel