[Asterisk-Users] More HEAD wierdness (chan_sip, jitterbuffer/PLC problems)

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sat Mar 19 17:59:38 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>>     After checking out CVS HEAD from yesterday (for those new
>> PLC/Jitterbuffer patches), I was affected by bug 3795 with my Polycom
>> IP600's.  After seing it resolved as of this morning (thanks Mark), I
>> decided to try again...
>

> There have been more chan_sip fixes committed today (including one for
> bug 3798 just a few minutes ago), so please update your system and try
> again to see if the problems persist. Thanks for testing!

Kevin,

	That did it.  One thing worth mentioning - you will see that my
original post said that it affected my Cisco 7960 AND my IP600.  I see
from the bugnotes in 3798 that there was some confusion as to who was
not correctly implementing the RFC.  Mark thought Polycom at first, and
you said otherwise.  Thanks to you, oej, and Mark for working together
to get this taken care of!

	My problems with the new IAX jitterbuffer still remain...

--
Kristian Kielhofner