[Asterisk-Users] asterisk

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Mar 19 16:48:46 MST 2005

Hi,

first of all: DON'T crosspost. chances to be ignored
and/or flamed are very high.

then...

> I?m a telecommunication  engineering student. I?m working on my degree
> thesis,
> it?s about Astrerisk . My goal is to estimate the performance of a hybrid
> platform for the Volp.
> I?m looking for documentation about:
> ?	Architecture
> ?	Tools for the performances? analysis (to analyse performances)
> ?	Informations about the scheduler
> ?	Informations about the transcoding, to understand how the Volp Protocol
> (Sip,H.323,IAX)   interact

read the code guy, is opensource :)
if you need to understand docs are never enough,
so if you're going for a real degree, only reading
the code will give you "degree-level" results...
and also if you go deep enough perhaps you'll have
some very useful suggestions for the * community...

matteo.
--

Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator