[Asterisk-Users] newbie question

Jeff Glassman jrglass at columbus.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 16:04:26 MST 2005

bram kortleven Wrote

>"Message: 6
>Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:16:39 +0100
>From: bram kortleven <bram at antwerpen.be>
>Subject: [Asterisk-Users] newbie question
>To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

>I guess the first time it didn't get through... I didn't see it appear
in >the list, that is...

>I installed an Asterisk at home machineand configured a few SIP accounts
on >it. They seem to run fine inside my network, so that's OK. Now, I
want to >start using a X100P to connect it to my phone line, to make
call routing >between internal SIP phones/softphones, my local phoneline
and an external >SIP server. How do I enable and configure the X100P?

>I ran the configuration tool locally on the machine (the genzaptelconf
>thing) and it added a line to the config.
>Now using the number it gave me, in the trunk config in AMP, I still
cannot >get an outside line (connected it to a simple analogue pbx
>system) and call outside the *-server..
>Could anyone help me with this?
>Thanks guys"

You need to go into the Zapta.conf and remove the semi colon

; channel => 1

Jeff