[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.7 -addons doesn't compile

Scott Gruby subscribelists at gruby.com
Sat Mar 19 15:51:37 MST 2005

On Mar 19, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Greg Boehnlein wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, Scott Gruby wrote:
>
>> On Mar 18, 2005, at 10:47 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Version 1.0.7 of Asterisk, Zaptel, libpri, and Asterisk-addons has
>>> now
>>> been released.  Libpri and -addons have not changed, but have been
>>> updated anyway to keep the version numbers consistent.  All of the
>>> tarballs are available on the ftp site.
>>>

>> Asterisk-addons doesn't compile.
>
> Did you "make clean" first? I compiled fine.. granted, I'm not using
> the
> tarball, and instead using the 1.0 CVS, but it should still work..

Yes. I moved asterisk.h from asterisk-1.0.7 to the add-ons and got the
issues. There's a huge difference in using CVS vs the released as
everyone knows. My suspicion is that the addons have changes in them
that compile fine with the latest CVS for asterisk and asterisk-addons,
but not with 1.0.7 release.

There are a number of changes between 1.0.6 addons and 1.0.7 add ons; I
think that tarball got messed up and changes put into 1.0.7 that are
incompatible with the asterisk-1.0.7 release.