[Asterisk-Users] :: What does it take to upgrade? :: Newbie Q ::

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:11:36 MST 2005

i would recommend renaming or deleting /usr/lib/asterisk/modules, i
beat my head on the wall for an hour or so with this when upgrading
asterisk and trying to downrev back to 1.0.5 when i was having
problems with the latest cvs (which turned out to be a simple config
mod).  so if you upgrade and it crashes, or you downrev and it
crashes, rename that directory, (re) make  install and try again.